Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Walls And Walls

Walls And Walls

Thinking thoughts so dark so real
Would you find them to your appeal
If I told you my darkest dream
Detailed out I think you'd scream
If I shared but half my pain
It would drive you quite insane
My memories are swept aside
But in my dreams I can not hide
I am again the child that I once was
Screaming in my head with just cause
The hate, pain, and fear come back to me
Did I not love you I'd let you see
It is the shame of many years
And even love can't dry the tears
Would you have me open wounds
Let them bleed beneath that moon
You are not near to hold my hand
When I crush a wall, who'll help me stand
Some of my walls are thick and high
My love some reach to the sky ..............
And to breach them alone I just might die

©Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment