Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My Best Friend

My Best Friend 

Many days I've wanted to die
 Kiss my Ass and say goodbye 
Make this world a little bigger 
Bend my head and pull the trigger 
The dark so deep swallowing me 
Nothing helping me to be free 
But then I think of those I know 
And what to them I would show 
It is my spite that keeps me here 
They knowing I will always be near 
Within me there is strength untold 
All I need do's grab hold
 And in my deepest darkest hour 
My self-hating thoughts turn sour
 I grab onto my closest friend 
Who is myself in the end 
For time is all we have in life 
Even with the abundant strife 
To know ones self to know it true 
Is the only thing that will get us through 
And so to all I say again 
Love the person you are within

©Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment